Finally we found an attempt to explain the INC Logo. Note, this explanation from one of its members (probably a Minister himself) is not official. See below. (Thanks to readmeinc dot blogspot dot com).
1. The bird is the dove or Holy Spirit
2. The flame is the light of salvation
3. The shield is the shield of faith
4. The scale represents the equality of the justice of God;
5. The crown is the crown of eternal life
6. The lamb is the Lord Jesus Christ
7. The book is the Bible
8. The two scrolls seen in the Bible represent the OT and NT;
9. The upside down triangle means the equality of the members or brotherhood (Mt. 23:8);
10. White is holiness
11. Green is love
12. Red is courage
The logo of the INC has been used since 1919 but only appeared on its buildings of worship since the 1950s
On the contrary, here's what was thought about their logo (source: PinoyExchange.com)
On this image below, you’ll see a craftily “hidden” pattern of a “pentagram” on the compass and square. Observe really closely.
On this image below, you’ll see the scale, interlaced compass and square, and the craftily “hidden” pentagram. Now, this is a third coincidence already between the stark similarities between INC and Freemasonry. What do you call a 3rd coincidence? Is there such a thing in this world? Deliberate, copied, or just coincidence? Or, perhaps, they are the same institution!
Now, we see here on the image below a torch on top of the compass. Combining the craftily hidden pentagram here with the torch we have this, observe closely and take note:
We see here on the image below, a torch on top of the pentagram, with the torch in “drawing form”. Observe and take note.
And here is another from PinoyCatholic
Which is fairly explained by MonksHobbit.
The interlaced square and compass denotes Freemasonry
1. The crown at the center denotes the Order of Amaranth, a fraternal organization of master masons and their properly qualified female relatives
2. The compass, inverted triangle, and legs denotes the Order of the Eastern Star
3. The light rays at the background denotes the sun god.
4. The scales of justice denotes the Scales of Maat, the Egyptian goddess of truth, order, balance, and justice
5. The bible inside the inverted triangle and compass refers to the use of the bible in masonic lodge for swearing oaths
6. The dove and the color white denotes purity and innocence
7. The color red denotes courage, zeal, and blood of life–the color of Royal Arch Masonry
8. The color green denotes spiritual initiation into the high mysteries of life and god
9. The color blue recalls the dome of the heavens which denotes universal brotherhood and friendship
10. The inverted triangle points to the 22nd ray which probably signifies a 22nd degree mason–Knight of the Royal Axe.
To be fair to INC, I’ll try to provide a biblical meaning to the INC logo, with their doctrines in mind:
1. The dove is the dove of Noah. Just as the evil world was washed away by the flood and a new world was born, so was the apostate Catholic Church was abandoned by God and He established a new church, Iglesia ni Cristo, at the end of time.
2. The sun’s rays and the bible denotes the Prologue of John: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came to be through him, and without him nothing came to be. What came to be through him was life, and this life was the light of the human race; the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” (Jn 1:1-5) Surprisingly, this passage proves the divinity of Christ, which INC does not believe.
3. The lamb and dove denotes the Baptism of Christ: “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world. He is the one of whom I said, ‘A man is coming after me who ranks ahead of me because he existed before me.’ I did not know him, but the reason why I came baptizing with water was that he might be made known to Israel.” John testified further, saying, “I saw the Spirit come down like a dove from the sky and remain upon him. I did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘On whomever you see the Spirit come down and remain, he is the one who will baptize with the holy Spirit.’” Surprisingly, the INC also does not believe on the divinity of the Holy Spirit.
4. The Triangle denotes the Dogma of the Holy Trinity, which states that there are three Persons in one God. Christ himself gave the following Trinitarian formula for Bapstism: “Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.” (Mt 28:19-20). Surprisingly, INC does not believe on the Trinity.
Thus, INC uses Christian symbols, but does not believe on the meaning of the symbols. (The INC has not still provided an official interpretation of their logo).
Now, where is the Sign of the Cross? I cannot find any.
1. “Then he called to the man dressed in linen with the writer’s case at his waist, saying to him: Pass through the city (through Jerusalem) and mark an X on the foreheads of those who moan and groan over all the abominations that are practiced within it. To the others I heard him say: Pass through the city after him and strike! Do not look on them with pity nor show any mercy! Old men, youths and maidens, women and children–wipe them out! But do not touch any marked with the X; begin at my sanctuary. So they began with the men (the elders) who were in front of the temple.” The Hebrew letter X is Tav (or Taw) whose ancient form is the cross †, from which came the Greek letter Tau .
2. “If anyone wishes to come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily 11 and follow me. For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save it.” (Lk 9:23-24)
3. “If anyone says to you then, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. False messiahs and false prophets will arise, and they will perform signs and wonders so great as to deceive, if that were possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told it to you beforehand. So if they say to you, ‘He is in the desert,’ do not go out there; if they say, ‘He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For just as lightning comes from the east and is seen as far as the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather. “Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming upon the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send out his angels 18 with a trumpet blast, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.” (Mt 24:23-31) The sign of the Son of Man is the cross because his corpse hung there.
4. “For Christ did not send me to baptize but to preach the gospel, and not with the wisdom of human eloquence, so that the cross of Christ might not be emptied of its meaning. The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the learning of the learned I will set aside.” Where is the wise one? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made the wisdom of the world foolish? For since in the wisdom of God the world did not come to know God through wisdom, it was the will of God through the foolishness of the proclamation to save those who have faith. For Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we proclaim Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those who are called, Jews and Greeks alike, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.” (1 Cor 1:17-24)
So why is there no Sign of the Cross in the INC logo? Is INC inviting the wrath of God to destroy its members starting from its temples? Does INC wish to follow Christ but without a cross in its temples to carry? Does INC await the coming of Christ but thinks that the Sign of the Son of Man is not the cross but a compass? Does INC wish to proclaim the cross of Christ like St. Paul or rather the message of Felix Y. Manalo, whom they consider as an angel? As St. Paul said: “But there are some who are disturbing you and wish to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach (to you) a gospel other than the one that we preached to you, let that one be accursed! As we have said before, and now I say again, if anyone preaches to you a gospel other than the one that you received, let that one be accursed!” (Gal 1:7-9). Lucifer is also an angel of light because in Latin, the word “Lucifer” means “Light-Bringer” (from lux, lucis, “light”, and ferre, “to bear, bring”). Lucifer is he whom the Freemasons worship. As Christ said: “And if the light in you is darkness, how great will the darkness be.” (Mt 6:23)
And lastly, here's what Pinoy Catholic notices in the INC Logo: here and pasugo-1914. Any originality in their logo?