Comments from Monks Hobbit Blog "Iglesia ni Cristo (INC) logo: Christian or Masonic symbol?
Ivan (INC of Manalo member) said:
The nerve you have, Real29!!! LOL… You claim that the Roman Catholic Church is the same CHURCH established by Christ! FYI, your TRINITY DOCTRINE alone proves it OTHERWISE.
RESPONSE: by Real29
January 6, 2013 at 9:51 PM
haha ivan, INC also claimed that,
PASUGO Abril 1966, p. 46: “Ang Iglesia Katolika na sa pasimula ay siyang Iglesia ni Cristo. [The Catholic Church which from the beginning was the Church of Christ.]”
[Let me add: PASUGO Hunyo 1940, p. 27: "Papaano ang pag-aalaga at pag-iingat sa pananampalataya? Wala tayong dapat gawin kundi manatili sa mga aral ng Dios na ating napag-aralan. Ito ang ginawa ng unang Iglesia. Sila'y nanatiling matibay sa aral ng mga Apostol. Ganito rin ang dapat nating gawin."]
Yes Ivan it is still the same Church which Jesus built with a promise
30 A.D., The Catholic Church was founded by Jesus Christ.
Matthew 16:18, John 19:34, Acts 2:1-4, 1Timothy 3:15
“I am with you ALL days, even until the end of the world.” (without gap)
“…and the gates of hell shall NOT prevail against it.”
“…and I will ask the Father and He will give you another Advocate to dwell with you forever, the Spirit of Truth…”
“I will not leave you orphans.”
We know by its Antiquity. The Catholic Church is the only Christian Church which can trace its origins back for almost 2000 years. All other Christian denominations can only go back a few hundred years at most for their origins. Here are the founders and dates of some of the mainline Churches.
* 1521, Martin Luther started Protestantism by forming the Lutherans, when he broke away from the One True Church that had already existed for almost 15 centuries.
* 1521, Thomas Munser, a Catholic priest, started Anabaptists in the same year that Luther broke away. Protestantism started splitting within itself immediately. By 1600 there were 100 splits. By 1900 there were 1000, and today there are over 36,400. Where is the One Fold (John 10:16)?
* 1525, Mennonites started by Grebel, Mantz, and Blaurock in Switzerland.
* 1534, Henry VIII started the Church of England (Anglican).
* 1536, John Calvin, teaching predestination, formed the Calvinists.
* 1560, John Knox, who studied under Luther, started Presbyterians.
* 1582, Congregationalists started by Rob Brown, as a branch from Puritanism.
* 1609, John Smyth formed the Baptists in Holland.
* 1639, Roger Williams started the Baptists in America. They have since splintered severely.
* 1647, George Fox started the Quakers in England.
* 1739, John and Charles Wesley started the Methodists.
* 1770, Universalists were started by John Murray in New Jersey.
* 1774, Theophilus Lindley started Unitarians.
* 1789, Samuel Seabury started Episcopalians.
* 1793 to 1809, the Churches of Christ had four separate founders.
* 1803, Evangelicals were founded by Jacob Albright in Pennsylvania.
* 1830, Joseph Smith founded the Mormons in Palmyra New York.
* 1860, William Miller, a farmer, started the Adventists.
* 1863, Ellen Gould White started the Seventh-Day Adventists.
* 1865, William Booth started The Salvation Army.
* 1879, Mary Baker Eddy started Christian Scientists.
* 1879, Charles Russell started the Jehovah’s Witnesses.
* 1875, New Age was started by Helena Blavatsky. *COL 2:8
* 1895, French Abbe, Alfred Loisy and English Jesuit, George Tyrrell started Modernism.
Modernism was condemned by Pope Saint Pius X in 1907.
* 1901, Pentecostalism was started in the United States.
* 1914, Felix Manalo started Iglesia ni Cristo.
* 1914, Assembly of GOD was started by a General Assembly in Arkansas.
* 1919, Church of the Nazarene was started by a Union at a General Assembly.
* 1930, Independent Churches of America (IFCA), a consortium of churches .
* 1934, Evangelical Reformed was started by Union at a General Assembly.
* 1952, L. Ron Hubbard started the Church of Scientology.
* 1965, Chuck Smith began Calvary Chapel.
* 1968, Disciples of Christ, separated from the Churches of Christ.
* 1974, Ken Gullickson started the Vineyard Christian Fellowship.
* Pentecostal Gospel, and other splinter Pentecostal groups, are some of the hundreds of new sects founded by mere men in the 20th century.
***1914, Felix Manalo started Iglesia ni Cristo. What makes INC different from others?
What makes it worst it that:
1- PASUGO Enero 1964, p. 6:
“Sino ang tunay na nagtayo ng Iglesia ni Cristo na lumitaw sa Pilipinas noong 1914? Hindi ang kapatid na si Manalo kundi ang Dios at si Cristo.”
PASUGO Agosto-Setyembre 1964, p. 5
“Kailan napatala sa Pamahalaan o narehistro ang INK sa Pilipinas? Noong Hulyo 27, 1914. Tunay nga na sinasabi sa rehistro na si Kapatid na F. Manalo ang nagtatag ng INK.”
PASUGO Enero 1964, p. 6:- “It is Christ and God who founded INC”
PASUGO Agosto-Setyembre 1964, p. 5- “It is brother F.Manalo who founded the INC”
Ivan, it is right to claim that the Catholic Church is the true Church because it been there for 20 centuries still standing against it’s false accusers and it has already thousands of martyrs who really followed Jesus until death (Luke 9:23). Ivan, I never heard INC was so humble that he let himself tortured or killed for the sake of their faith. Ivan, be sure you are at the true church “THE CATHOLIC CHURCH”
“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.”
The Catholic Church is certainly not of the world, for it is:
A City set on a Mountain, Matthew 5:14.
A Dwelling Place for GOD, Ephesians 2:22.
A Spiritual House, 1Peter 2:5.
GOD’s Building, 1Corinthians 3:9.
Mount Zion, Psalms 2:6, Micah 4:7, Hebrews 12:22.
My Church, Matthew 16:18.
Our Mother, Galatians 4:26.
The Bride of Christ, Joel 2:16, John 3:29, Revelation 21:2.
The Body of Christ, Ephesians 1:22-23, Colossians 1:24.
The Church of GOD, Acts 20:28.
The Church of the Firstborn, Hebrews 12:23.
The City of the Living GOD, Hebrews 12:22.
The City of Truth, Zechariah 8:3.
The Congregation of Saints, Psalms 149:1.
The Daughter of the King, Psalms 45:13.
The dispenser of the Wisdom of GOD, Ephesians 3:7-11.
The final authority of GOD on earth, Matthew 18:15-18.
The Fold of Christ, John 10:16.
The Heavenly Jerusalem, Galatians 4:26.
The Holy City, Revelation 21:2.
The Holy Mountain, Zechariah 8:3.
The House of Christ, Hebrews 3:6.
The House of GOD, 1Timothy 3:15, Hebrews 10:21.
The Household of GOD, Ephesians 2:19.
The Kingdom of GOD, Luke 4:43.
The Kingdom of Heaven, Matthew 13:31.
The Lamb’s Spouse, Revelation 19:7,21:9
The New Jerusalem, Isaiah 65:18, Revelation 3:12,21:2.
The Pillar and Foundation of Truth, 1Timothy 3: