Thanks to sister Mary Ann Sismar for sharing us this good news! Praise unto our Triune God, One God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit! The 'trying hard, copy-cat' Iglesia Ni Cristo® (INC of Felix Y. Manalo) has none of these MARKS of a TRUE CHURCH-- it's universality represented by different races, tongue, cultures ["...Filipinos, Indians, South Americans, Lebanese, and Europeans...] which has deep historical link to the ancient Biblical Church and to the See of Rome where Peter reigns over the whole UNIVERSAL CHURCH OF CHRIST!
Roman Catholicism in the United Arab Emirates
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Roman Catholic Church in the United Arab Emirates is part of the worldwide Roman Catholic Church, under the spiritual leadership of the Pope in Rome.
There are over 250,000 foreign workers in the country who are Catholics, representing around 7% of the total population, largely Filipinos, Indians, South Americans, Lebanese, and Europeans. The United Arab Emirates forms part of the Apostolic Vicariate of Southern Arabia and the Vicar Apostolic Bishop Paul Hinder is based in Abu Dhabi. The Vatican has diplomatic relations with the UAE, represented by Archbishop Paul-Mounged El-Hachem.
Churches in the Region
- St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Abu Dhabi
- St. Mary's Catholic Church, Dubai
- St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Jebel Ali
- St. Michael's Catholic Church, Sharjah
- St. Mary's Catholic Church, Al Ain
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church, Fujairah
- Fujairah Sub Centres in Kalba, Khorfakkan and Dibba
- St. Anthony of Padua Church, Ras Al-Khaimah