NEWSFLASH: Updates on Abducted and Expelled Ministers
Source: INC Silent No More
Source: INC Silent No More
A number of things have happened since we posted the last article. https://incsilentnomore.wordpress.com/2015/07/18/the-tyranny-of-injustice/.
We have been busy trying to sort out the truth from the lies being woven and spread by the wily Sanggunian. If you want the truth, this is where you go. This blog is the official source of news updates on this topic.
Here are the facts (verified true and accurate) as of 7/19/2015 early morning, Philippine time:
1. Bro. Nolan Olarte from Cebu is among the 9 ministers abducted.
Updating our list, so far, we have identified the following ministers:
a. Bro. Boyet Menorca, Sorsogon – handcuffed while officiating worship service, white cloth thrown over his head
b. Bro. Joven Sepillo, Tacloban
c. Bro. Nolan Olarte, Cebu
2. Families of abducted ministers are under strict orders to keep their mouths shut or more terrible fate will befall their abducted minister family member.
3. Some brethren have reported seeing Bros. Arnel Tumanan and Jun Samson at the worship service in Templo yesterday, after we’ve reported Bro. Jun’s expulsion and the two of them being under house arrest. DON’T BE FOOLED, brethren. This is a ruse, a trick. Bros. Arnel and Jun were under strict instructions to act normal, as though it were business as usual, so that the brethren would not suspect anything is amiss. They were being watched the whole time. They will even put them on TV if necessary to deceive you. The Sanggunian wants to make me out to be a liar, after I’ve reported on this blog their true situation.
4. Bro. Arnel Tumanan, and Bro. Jerson Samson (who has been expelled) and the 9 abducted ministers, have been moved to a secret location. Bro. Jun Samson was taken as well but afterward, was taken back to the Central compound housing, where he was seen this morning finishing up on packing their belongings.
5. Radel Cortez (I can’t even call you “Brother” anymore), has led all the interrogations and house arrests, venomous words spilling out of his fuming mouth, while ordering the physical beating of the ministers.
6. Ministers and family members were asked to surrender their passports to the Central Office to ensure that they will not be able to leave country should they decide to escape. This is a violation of Republic Act 8239, THE PHILIPPINE PASSPORT ACT OF 1996, Section 11 which reads:
Sec. 11. Ownership of Passports. — A Philippine passport remains at all times the property of the Government, the holder being a mere possessor thereof as long as it is valid and the same may not be surrendered to any person or entity other than the government or its representative: Provided, That a Filipino citizen may voluntarily surrender his/her passport to a Philippine Service Post for storage and safekeeping for which a proper receipt shall be issued for use when reclaiming the passport at a later date.
It is also a violation of international human rights law which considers freedom of movement an indispensable human right. As per Article 13 of the International Declaration of Human Rights:
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
This violation has been reported to the appropriate international agencies. We won’t even waste our time with the INC-controlled Philippine government.
Brethren, let us continue to unite in our vow prayers and let us now unite in action to let as many brethren know all over the world about what is going on in our beloved Church today. They may have limited my resources, I may have to move from place to another, hide in caves if I have to but I will never stop telling the truth and exposing the lies of the Sangunian and the District Ministers and Minsters and Workers they have influenced to do evil and stray away from the righteous teachings we have received from our Lord God. Do not loose hope brethen.
To Radel Cortez and the rest of the corrupt members of the Sanggunian, let me tell you now… BRO. ARNEL TUMANAN IS NOT THE MAN YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. NEITHER IS BRO. JUN SAMSON. OR ANY OF THE MINISTERS YOU HAVE ABDUCTED. You have, once again, manifested to everyone your STUPIDITY, RECKLESSNESS, AND DESPERATION. You are scrambling to take anyone, ANYONE at all, whom you suspect might be AE. Well, I AM HE, and you have NOT and will NEVER be able to get me. I am protected by God Almighty, shielded from your evil and murderous clutches. Your days are numbered. God’s patience with you has worn thin!