Met for the first time by Filipino church members called the Iglesia niListen and watch carefully. INC is purely a Filipino Cult!
Cristo, their little pope Eduardo Manalo made his first "pastoral" visit to his cult members in Australia.
Here's what I noticed in the video:
- 04:47 - notice the Red, White and Green copied Italian flag?
- 05:05 - their little pope addresses the audience in TAGALOG "Mga Kapatid..." signifying it's a Filipino cult.
- 05:10-11 - the lady INC member I suppose, said "my heart is pounding.. excited... this is the Executive Minister of... " then it was cut. Perhaps she said "Iglesia ni
- 05:54 - The fact that this celebration was held in Australia (English), their kind of "missalette" was all printed in Tagalog "Anibersaryo 2011 Mga Awit" signifying it's really a cult for Filipinos only. Also the year 2011 A.D. is the year of the Christian Era, year of the CHURCH, clearly printed in their 97 Anibersaryo Mga Awit.
- 05:36 - "Oh for you great Lord, We rejoice and sing, Glory be ever yours, Our eternal King." Now whom they are referring to as "Eternal King", "Lord" and "Glory be ever yours." Is it God (the Father only) or Jesus (the man only) according to their teachings?
- 06:01 - Eduardo Manalo, heir to Iglesia ni
Cristocorporation clearly admits his church is SOLELY for FILIPINOS, the reason why he speaks in his own language in Tagalog!!!
- 07:08- Manalo says "Itong iglesiang ito na ating kinaaaniban ay tunay na iglesia ay tunay na iglesia ni
Cristo. Iglesiang sa dios at sa ating panginoong hesukristo..." Say it again in English? Well it will lose its meaning. It will not be anymore "iglesia ni Cristo" but church of Christ" not anymore the Iglesia ni Cristofounded and registered as "Iglesia ni Cristo" by his grandfather in July 27, 1914-- that's why they are celebrating 97th year anniversary-- their registration date and their registration trade mark in Tagalog.
- 08:00 - Non-Tagalog speakers have to rely on translations to understand the superiority of the Tagalog language in this "church" of Manalo.
- 08:17 - Eduardo Manalo again confirms how the Lord Jesus Christ is forever determined to keep his Church and his people from the snares of the enemy. Implying that Jesus's promises in Matthew 16 is being fulfilled. Therefore there is no need of having a "restorer" for His own true Church never apostatized. The Bible proves that. History proves that!
- 08:29 - Manalo again confirms from the Bible that God promise to protect his people and his church. Therefore the need for a "Last Messenger" is absurd for God promised to keep his people from the snares of the enemy.
- 08:32 - "Hindi ka madadaig ng mga suliranin"-- therefore the Church from its very beginning has been protected by God "hindi madadaig ng suliranin." It will never apostatize, "the gates of hell SHALL NOT prevail."
- 10:40 - "it is a unique church.. it's a true church? It's unique because it teaches a LYING CHRIST. It is true church because it's the church of Felix Manalo registered as a Corporation Sole, true to its registration records.
The Fact Remains: the Iglesia ni
Cristo is a FILIPINO CHURCH which was never mentioned in the Bible. Romans 16:16 clearly states that "All the churches of Christ greet you". That YOU St. Paul was referring was not the church of Manalo in the Philippines but the CHURCH of ROME! I will post an English article about that soon...
Now, who founded the Iglesia ni