In my previous post "IGLESIA NI CRISTO: Why A Multi-Million Sect is Without a Website?" I've challenged members of the Iglesia ni Cristo® why its management were UNWILLING create an official website while earning millions of dollars from its members being milked by their ministers. And so finally, they've got one. Let's see what we can get from their official website at http://incmedia.org/incms/:
The IGLESIA NI CRISTO® Official Website
Inside the INC® official website, the contents are as follows:
- INC® International Edition (all videos)
- Face the Truth (all videos)
- Contact Us
- INC® Bible Classes Application
- INC® Giving (a charitable drive of the INC®)
- That's in the Bible (a deceptive campaign of its members using the Word of God against God-- all in videos)
- One-on-One (all videos)
- Forever INC® Music Ministry of the INC® (all videos)
- INC® Giving Blog
- Live Video with GEM TV schedules
- Stories of Faith (all videos)
- INC® Review (all videos)
- Band Together (all videos
- About the Iglesia ni Cristo® (which features "About Us", "Organization", "History", and "Core Values"
- Christian Music Videos
- The Message (all videos)
- Executive News (all videos)
- Kinds INC®
Out of 19 different links, NO OFFICIAL TEACHINGS (such as the Catechism) is found in the webpage. For serious "TRUTH SEEKERS" its official webpage is of NO HELP at all.
Perhaps that's the reason why people, instead of referring to the Iglesia ni Cristo's ® official website for knowledge and instructions, turned to the "unofficial" blogs of INC® members such as James Mon aka ReadMeINC (blogspot) and Conrad J. Obligacion aka TruthCaster aka Resbak.com (who even denied being a member of the Iglesia ni Cristo®) making more noise than its official webpage.
"I don’t have any affiliation from the INC Administration nor NET25. Never had and probably never will. If you have issues with them, then please take it up with them." -Conrad J. Obligacion aka TruthCaster, INC® member.VATICAN CITY STATE's Official Website
Unlike the official website of the Iglesia ni Cristo® which consistently uses English-only language to communicate its teachings in its entire website, the Universal Church of Christ offers the following languages (so far) in the Official Website of the State of Vatican.
Vatican Site in Chinese
Vatican Site in German
Vatican Site in English
Vatican Site in Spanish
Vatican Site in French
Vatican Site in Italian
Vatican Site in Latin
Vatican Site in Portuguese
Vitan Site soon in Arabic
Vatican Site soon in Greek
Vatican Site soon in Hebrew
What's inside the official website of the Vatican City State? Let's choose the English site for more audience to understand (at least):
- Vatican News (http://www.news.va/en)
- Live Video
- Press Office Bullettin
- Pope's Official Twitter Account
- World Youth Day Brazil 2013
- Annud Fidei (Year of Faith)
- Daily Meditation of the Holy Father
- Abuse of Minors the Church' Response
- Biography of Pope Francis
- Angelus - Regina Caeli
- Apostolic Constitution
- Calendar of Activities
- Apostolic Exortations
- Apostolic Letter
- Motu Propio
- Supreme Pontiffs
- Liturgical Celebration
- Roman Curia
- News Services
- Photo Galleries
- Vatican City State
- Peter's Pence
- Prefecture of the Papal Household
- Vatican Library
- Vatican Museum
- Vatican Publishing House
- Vatican Secret Archives
- Vatican Websites
- Vaticana Net
- Pope Application
- Site Map Info
- Basilicas and Papal Chapels
- Resource Library
- Liturgical Year
- Latest on the site
- The HOLY BIBLE
- The Official CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
- The CODE OF CANON LAW
- Second Vatican Council Documents
- Jubilee 2000
- Official Acts of the Holy See
- Compendium of the Social Doctrines of the Church (in different languages)
- Vatican Official Youtube Account
- Sitemap info
Now, let's compare Catholic bloggers and INC® bloggers around the world can offer and how they are blogging.... watch for their attitudes (behavior): we will use google.com to search for blogs.
Iglesia ni Cristo® Bloggers:
The list comes from typing "Iglesia ni Cristo Blog" in Google.
- The Iglesia ni Cristo by ReadMeINC (he called himself James Mon), unofficial
- Resbak.com by Conrad J. Ogligacio, unofficial
- The Iglesia ni Cristo by unknown l
- Iglesia ni Cristo Centennial 1914-2014 by uknown
- The Iglesia ni Cristo: God's Message (Pasugo) by unknown
- Ang Iglesia ni Cristo by unknown
- Brother Felix Manalo by unknown
- Bagwis ng Agila by unknown
- The Pristine Truth by unknown
- jokingonlee by unknown
- Ang Kahalagahan ng Iglesia ni Cristo by unknown
- Aerial's Torch of Salvation by unknown
- Catholic Bloggers Network
- Bad Catholic by Marc
- Catholic and Enjoying it by Mark Shea
- Church of the Masses by BarbaraNicolosi
- Public Catholic by Representative Rebecca Hamilton
- Standing on my Head by Fr. Dwight Longenecker
- Why I'm a Catholic by Frank Weathers
- Catholic Herald Blog by
- Rorate Caeli by Dominicus
- Hermeneutic of Continuity by Fr Tim Finigan
- Busted Halo Under the direction of Fr. Dave Dwyer, CSP
- New Advent Blog by www.newadvent.org
- Canterbury Tales by Dr. Taylor Marshall
- Creative Minority Report by Matthew Archbold
- Whispers in the Loggia by Rocco Palmo
- British Catholic Blogs
- Why I'm a Catholic
- Catholic Eternal Truth by Isahel N. Alfonso
- The Splendor of the Church by Fr. Abe Arganiosa
- Monk's Hobbit by Dr. Quirino M. Sugon, SJ
- Tumbukin Natin by Cenon Bibe
However these "unofficial" blogs of INC® members "misrepresented" the "Core Values" of the INC® for DECEPTION and LIES, being rude, unbecoming, disrespectful, such that they denied being members or use other aliases or steal names to CONCEAL their identity.
Below are honest comments earned by Conrad J. Obligacion's rude behavior in the internet.
peter panlilio (not verified) said...
Hey truthcaster-wanna be!
You will always be a wanna-be, very gay! Gay! Gay! Gay! Imagine using a name and title that is not yours.
TJ-011 (not verified) said...
Shame on you Conrad "Truth Distorter" Obligacion
You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery.
So this Truthcaster just opened up a site?
Oh, of all name, why he picked up resbak as a domain, which in Tagalog means to avenge. This Conrad Obligacion's heart is filled with envy, revenge and vile.
marlyna (not verified) said...
people who are desperate for revenge can do just about anything in order to hurt their target.i think this is your intention in writing this.
you see, your expose could have been credible if you have shown some real proofs and evidences. more so, will be credible if you tell the readers who you really are, but of course, you will not do that because you are not telling the truth, hiding by fake name!
Ryoma Echizen (not verified) said...
MISS OBLIGACION holds no credibility as a writer. He's not a man biblically speaking. Even his name reveals what kind of person he is. So this Truthcaster just opened up a site?
Filipino Cult said...
Resbak is a well-known INC blogger among Catholic/Christian blogsite owners. Actually, we can easily know the INC members who comments on blogs and different internet articles. INC members have dirty mouth. They malign and attack people who are exposing Iglesia Ni Cristo. INC members attack, create blogs, steal usernames, malign people and fabricate lies to all non-INC members.
(Resbak is a tagalog street word for revenge - good job in picking an alias, it totally reflects the INC spirit of payback time)
Cenon Bibe said...
Hammers of Heretics said...
NAKAKITA po kasi TAYO ng ILANG NAGLALAKIHANG PROBLEMA sa BLOG ni TRUTHCASTER.
Una po, HINDI PO NAGPAKILALA si TRUTHCASTER.
SINABI lang po roon na ang AUTHOR niyon ay "filipino male blogging out of the SF bay area. i’m blogging about my current interest mainly religion, history, tech, news!
"Currently on assignment and based in Munich, Germany!"
WALA pong KONKRETONG PAGPAPAKILALA.
Ano po yon? IKINAHIHIYA ba ni TRUTHCASTER ang SARILI NIYANG BLOG?
Kung IKINAHIHIYA ni TRUTHCASTER ang KANYANG BLOG ay MAYROON naman pong MALINAW na DAHILAN: MARAMI po (o baka KARAMIHAN) ng NILALAMAN ng KANYANG BLOG ay PANINIRA LANG sa IGLESIA KATOLIKA o sa SIMBAHANG KATOLIKO.
...HINDI po MALAYANG MAKAPAG-RE-REACT o MAKASASAGOT ang mga GUSTONG MAG-KOMENTO.
MERON pong CENSORSHIP at PINIPILI LANG ang mga REAKSYON, KOMENTO at PUNA.
Sa PAGKAKAUNAWA KO po, ang NAGSI-CENSOR LANG ay yung MARAMI ang ITINATAGO.
May sinabi po si TRUTHCASTER sa ATIN na ang hindi lang daw niya pinalulusot ay ang mga "kabastusan."
...Dahil po sa mga iyan ay MASASABI NATIN na WALANG KREDEBILIDAD ang BLOG ni TRUTHCASTER at HINDI NARARAPAT na BIGYAN ng SERYOSONG PANSIN.
...So, SALAMAT na lang, TRUTHCASTER pero MARAMING SERYOSONG BLOG na PUWEDE NATING PAG-AKSAYAHAN ng PANAHON at HINDI KASAMA sa mga IYON ang BLOG MO.
SORRY na lang.
PERSONALLY, MARAHIL kung MAKAKAHANAP KA ng TAPANG na ILAGAY ang PANGALAN MO sa BLOG MO ay BAKA MABAGO PA ang ISIP KO.
Hammers of Heretics said...
A certain INC blogger who own the website resbak.com has a hobby of attacking the Catholic Church and its doctrines. He claims he has proof that the Catholic Church is not Apostolic.
...I was surprised that I found NO PROOF of his claims at all! What surprised me more is that instead of presenting facts, he just added more accusations to the Church. Is this how the INC proves something?
...To tell you, MR. INC the truth, YOU ARGUMENTS STINK. None of it even suggest a hint of a break from the apostolic succession of the Catholic Church.
Conrad J. Obligacion said...
"...once a liar, always a liar."
All you get are VIDEOS and VIDEOS and VIDEOS...
"Hello, I'm *** and this is the Iglesia ni Cristo International Edition..." [that's in English language, right? Why they couldn't even say "Hello, I'm *** and this is the "Church of Christ" International Edition..."?]
Church of Christ, why not?
Lastly, do our common sense dictate us that the English of Iglesia ni Cristo is Church of Christ? So why these INC® members DO NOT use COC for Church of Christ but keep on referring to their church as INC?
Well, what you have in mind is CORRECT.
Yes the name Iglesia ni Cristo is a REGISTERED TRADEMARK (Read here) protected under the Registered Trademark and Patents Law by the Securities and Exchange Commissions (SEC).
Thats' why when referring to the Iglesia ni Cristo founded by Felix Manalo it's right and legal to put the ® symbol to distinguish it from the ORIGINAL Church of Jesus Christ -- the ONE, HOLY, CATHOLIC and APOSTOLIC CHURCH of CHRIST which is ABOVE any human government and UNDER God-- the rightful owner of it.