Recently, I start loving the comments of a certain user by the pen name Silent Crusader at Monk's Hobbit blog:
It is really very hard for me to understand or reconcile INC’s Ministers claims on their TV programs addressing Jesus as “Ang atin pong Panginoong Jesucristo” when on the other hand they have published claimed that Jesus is never a God but just a mere human being.
Isn’t this an irreconcilable error or mistake? Or is this just a simple white lie? But isn’t lying an abomination and sinful in the eyes of God? Can any INC member or ministro explain this one for us Catholics?
Catholics believed that Lucifer is the father of all lies and liars….unless INC also do not believe this too?
Here is another favorite topic of INC – “Alin ang Iglesia sa kasalukuyan ang itinayo ng Panginoong Jesucristo?” They love to discuss this on debates and they are really well prepared. Yes this is one written topic of INC I always find and read or heard on many occasions.
Is this now an indirect acceptance that Jesus is actually their Lord and God? If it is then why continue to deceive your own flock? Oh they cannot accept this otherwise they will be branded as liars.
What does Panginoon really means to the Manalo brothers or INC’s ministros? Is the word means leader or boss or founder? This is very confusing. This is an outright hypocrisy that they will never admit. Simply outrageous. Wake up people!
isn’t the meaning of Panginoon is Lord or God?
Unless INC clarifies their meaning or concept of Panginoong Jesucristo, I am inclined to believe Felix Manalo was simply a similarly influenced fallible human being (not angel) like Mohammed of Islam (a self proclaimed the only messenger of God who replaced Archangel Gabriel as God’s Messenger).
INC please clarify this outrageous discrepancy………
In most cases, INC’s strategy in converting naive catholics is simply by showing Manalo’s Bible that only INC’s church is the rightful church of Christ that the Catholic church or other denominations are not.
So from here on let’s reverse the situation, let INC then prove that everything they claim are all correct and according to God’s direction:
- That Jesus Christ is not God but a man-mediator sent by God.
- What is the meaning of ‘Panginoong Jesucristo’ to INC.
- That there is no Holy Trinity but only one God.
- That Jesus last instruction to the 11 apostles written in the Bible: “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations and baptize them in the name of “The Father, of the Son and of The Holy Spirit……” that it should be in the name of “The Father” only.
- That INC is the rightful church established by Christ himself and where it is written on the Bible.
- How did Jesus Christ able to found INC and what is the manner He handed the stewardship to Felix Manalo?
- Did Jesus appeared to Felix Manalo during the 3 days he was in exclusion inside his room and gave him the key to the Kingdom of God which Jesus gave to St. Peter? or When did it happen?
- Did Jesus claimed it back from Peter and explained that He made a mistake giving it to him that he found favor with Felix Manalo for he made effort by jumping from one denomination to another to learn about how to establish Christ new church so he can claim the title of an angel by doing so?
- That Felix Manalo as really an angel where Felix Manalo’s name written just like Peter the Rock in the Bible.
- That salvation is exclusively only for and within INC and that it is written in the Bible.
- That Far East and Philippines can be found written in the Bible. Though the only one I found closest was Psalms 102:12 – “As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our iniquities from us.”
Once these legitimate questions are answered and proven with a written scriptures in the Bible, I will have more questions to follow. I want to prove to myself that I am wrong in all my comments of the INC.
This is not to invite debate but I am seeking for the scriptural answers to all my doubts of INC.
Kindly direct me please to the Bible that if you are correct I may discern and meditate on them.