"The Christianity of history is not Protestantism. If ever there were a safe truth it is this, and Protestantism has ever felt it so; to be deep in history is to cease to be a Protestant." (-John Henry Newman, An Essay on the Development of Christian Doctrine).

"Where the bishop is, there let the people gather; just as where ever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church". -St. Ignatius of Antioch (ca 110 AD)a martyr later thrown to the lions, wrote to a church in Asia Minor. Antioch was also where the term "Christian" was first used.

“But if I should be delayed, you should know how to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of truth.” 1 Timothy 3:15

"This is the sole Church of Christ, which in the Creed we profess to be one, holy, catholic and apostolic." -CCC 811

Monday, May 17, 2021

DALAWA ba ang DIYOS? O SINUNGALING lang si G. FELIX Y. MANALO?

 


Ilan ba ang Diyos?

Ang sabi ng BIBLIA, IISA lamang ang Diyos! (Deut. 6:4) "Makinig ka, O Israel! Ang Panginoon nating Diyos ay ang tanging Panginoon!"

Ganito rin ang pag-uulit ng KATOTOHANANG ang DIYOS ay IISA, (sa 1 Cor. 8:6) "...subalit sa atin ay iisa lamang ang Diyos, ang Ama na pinagmulan ng lahat ng bagay, at tayo'y sa kanya, at iisa ang Panginoon, si Jesucristo, na sa pamamagitan niya'y nangyayari ang lahat at sa kaparaanan niya tayo ay nabubuhay."

Ano naman ang sabi ng opisyal na KATEKISMO ng Iglesia Katolika ('na sa pasimula ay siyang Iglesia ni Cristo.' - Pasugo Abril 1966, p. 46)?

CCC §199 - "I believe in One God." [Sumasampalataya ako sa IISANG DIYOS!]

Sino nga ba ang NAGSASABING DALAWA ang DIYOS?

Silang mga di nakakaunawa ng Biblia at  katuruan ng Iglesia Katolika ang NAGSASABI na ang DIYOS ay DALAWA o TATLO.

Isa ang Iglesiang tatag ni G. Felix Y. Manalo sa Pilipinas noong 1914 na NAGPUPUMILIT na 'TATLO' raw ang DIYOS ng mga KATOLIKO: Isang Diyos Ama at isang Diyos Anak at isang Diyos Espiritu?

Sa kanilang MALAKING KAMANGMANGAN sila'y nagtutulak na ang Diyos daw ng mga Katoliko ay TATLO.

Subalit ang KATOTOHANAN, ang DIYOS ay IISA sa TATLONG PERSONA. At ito ang OPISYAL na KATURUAN ng TUNAY na IGLESIANG TATAG ni CRISTO, at ang KATURUANG ito ay MALINAW na NASUSULAT sa BIBLIA.

John 1:1;14

"...the Word was with God ...the Word was God... the Word became flesh, and made his dwelling among us, and we saw his glory, the glory as of the Father’s only Son, full of grace and truth." [Ang Salita ay Diyos. At ang Salita ay NAGKATAWANG-TAO ~ Siya ay NAGING TAO sa katauhan ng ating Panginoong Hesus.]

John 1:18

"No one has ever seen God. The only Son, God, who is at the Father’s side, has revealed him." [May mas lilinaw pa ba sa letra por letrang banggit ng Biblia, ang BUGTONG NA ANAK, DIYOS?]

John 3:13

"No one has gone up to heaven except the one who has come down from heaven, the Son of Man" [Malinaw na sinasabi ng Panginoong Hesus na SIYA ay NAGMULA sa LANGIT... na nagkatawang-tao.]

John 3:31

"The one who comes from above is above all... But the one who comes from heaven [is above all]." [Siya, na galing sa langit. Siya ay bumaba galing langit sa pamamagitan ng paglilihi ng Inang Birheng Maria.]

John 5:17-18

"My Father is at work until now, so I am at work. For this reason the Jews tried all the more to kill him, because he not only broke the sabbath but he also called God his own father, making himself equal to God" [Ninais patayin ng mga Hudyo sapagkat malinaw sa pang-unawa nila na INAAKO ni Cristo ang pagka-Diyos maliban sa Ama na Siyang kinikilala lamang ng mga Hudyo bilang tanging Diyos. Sounds familiar ba mga INC™ 1914?]

John 6:38

"...because I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of the one who sent me." [Paulit-ulit na sinasabi ng Panginoong Hesus na Siya ay GALING SA LANGIT. Hindi lang Siya tao lamang!]

John 6:44

"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draw him, and I will raise him on the last day." [Diyos lamang ang nagbibigay ng buhay]

John 6:46

"Not that anyone has seen the Father except the one who is from God; he has seen the Father." [Wala pang nakakita sa Diyos Ama kundi si Cristo LAMANG sapagkat Siya'y KASAMA ng Ama mula pa sa pasimula. Siya ay ETERNALLY BEGOTTEN, naroon na Siya BAGO pa lalangin (bago pa si Abraham, AKO NGA) ang lahat ay nalalang sa PAMAMAGITAN niya... Siya na sa pasimula ay Salita, Siya na nasa Diyos at Siya na Diyos tulad ng Ama ay NAPARITO sa LAMAN ~ nagkatawang-tao ~ isinilang na tao ~ kaya't ang DIYOS nagkalaman, may anyo, may dugo, may buto!]

John 8:29

"The one who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, because I always do what is pleasing to him." [Paulit-ulit niyang sinasabi na Siya at ang Ama ay IISA!]

John 8:58

'You are doing the works of your father!' [So] they said to him, “We are not illegitimate. We have one Father, God'”... (John 8:41) Jesus said to them, “Amen, amen, I say to you, before Abraham came to be, I AM.[Bilang-TAO sinasabi niya sa mga Hudyo na bago pa (isilang o lalangin) si Abraham Siya'y SIYA NA NGA (katulad ng pagpapakilala ng Diyos kay Moses bilang "I AM sa Exodu 3:14)

John 10:30-31

"The Father and I are one. The Jews again picked up rocks to stone him." [Siya at ang Ama ay IISA!]

John 10:36

"...can you say that the one whom the Father has consecrated and sent into the world blasphemes because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? [Anak ng Diyos, Diyos Anak]

John 10:38

"...you may realize [and understand] that the Father is in me and I am in the Father." [Ang Ama at si Hesus ay IISA.]

John 11:27

"Yes, Lord. I have come to believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, the one who is coming into the world." [Si Hesus, Anak ng Diyos, naparito sa laman ~ ipinanganak,  naging tao, nagkalaman ~ Diyos nagkaroon ng anyo, nagkaroon ng dugo, laman at buto ~ sapagkat Siya ay nagkatawang-tao!]

John 12:44-45

Jesus cried out and said, "Whoever believes in me believes not only in me but also in the one who sent me, and whoever sees me sees the one who sent me." [Makikita ang Diyos Ama kay Hesus sapagkat ang Ama at Anak ay IISA!]

John 13:19

[Jesus said:] "From now on I am telling you before it happens, so that when it happens you may believe that I AM." [God replied to Moses: I am who I am. Then he added: This is what you will tell the Israelites: I AM has sent me to you. -Ex.3:14)]

John 17:5

Jesus said: "Now glorify me, Father, with you, with the glory that I had with you before the world began." [Malinaw na sinasabi ni Hesus na ang KANYANG KALUWALHATIAN ay NAROON na KASAMA ng DIYOS AMA bago pa lalangin ang mundo! Siya nga ay DIYOS!]

John 17:11

"Holy Father, keep them in your name that you have given me, so that they may be one just as we are." [Hangga't hindi pumasok sa mga kukote ng mga Manalo followers ang katotohanan na ang DIYOS AMA at DIYOS ANAK ay IISA!]

John 17:21

"...that they may all be one, as you, Father, are in me and I in you..." [IISA ang DIYOS sa AMA at ANAK (at BANAL NA ESPIRITU)]

John 17:22

"And I have given them the glory you gave me, so that they may be one, as we are one." [Ang kaluwalhatian ni Cristo ay nagmula sa Ama na siya ring kaluwalhatian ng Ama.]

John 18:37

"For this I was born and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to my voice." [Ang Diyos ay ISINILANG kaya't Siya'y NAPARITO sa lupa bilang TAO!]

John 20:28

Thomas answered and said to him, "My Lord and my God!" [Kung alam ni Cristo na hindi pala Siya Diyos, marapat lamang, bilang isang matuwid na 'tao' na ITINAMA niya si Tomas sa kanyang maling pananaw. Ngunit HINDI ito itinama ni Hesus sapagkat KATOTOHANAN ang mga IPINAHAYAG ni Tomas, taliwas sa paliwanag ng INC™ 1914 na natural na BULALAS lamang daw ito ng isang taong NAGULAT!]

Philippians 2:5b-6a

  Christ Jesus,Who, though he was in the form of God... [Si Cristo, DIYOS!]

May mas bibigat pa ba sa sinasabi ni HESUS tungkol sa KANYANG PAGKA-DIYOS? 

Lalabas na si FELIX Y. MANALO at ang kanyang mga BAYARANG MANGANGARAL ay mga SINUNGALING, mga MANDARAYA at mga ANTI-CRISTO (kalaban ni Cristo). Sapagkat HINDI NILA TANGGAP si HESUS, DIYOS, na NAPARITO sa LAMAN!

2 John 1:7

Many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh; such is the deceitful one and the antichrist. [Sampal sa kanilang kahangalan!]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by the blog owner.

Thank you and God bless you.

My Blog List

My Calendar