"The Christianity of history is not Protestantism. If ever there were a safe truth it is this, and Protestantism has ever felt it so; to be deep in history is to cease to be a Protestant." (-John Henry Newman, An Essay on the Development of Christian Doctrine).

"Where the bishop is, there let the people gather; just as where ever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church". -St. Ignatius of Antioch (ca 110 AD)a martyr later thrown to the lions, wrote to a church in Asia Minor. Antioch was also where the term "Christian" was first used.

“But if I should be delayed, you should know how to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of truth.” 1 Timothy 3:15

"This is the sole Church of Christ, which in the Creed we profess to be one, holy, catholic and apostolic." -CCC 811

Monday, September 27, 2010

Iglesia ni Cristo Member says: "I AM NOT ME!"

Mr. Conrad J. Obligacion is definitely saying the truth that HE IS LYING again for the Nth times!

He is complaining that HE IS NOT README and that I am LYING.

For the sake of OBJECTIVE TRUTH neither he PROVED any!

Mr. Obligacion said:
Gay prostitute blogger confuses resbak and readme

My gay prostitute friend and blog adversary catholicdefender2000 is again mistaking me for another blogger readme. Don’t get me wrong I don’t have anything against Brother readme, in fact I like and follow his blog. But for the sake of the truth let me state here: I am not the blogger readme.

First, IF I am his REAL "friend" then he would properly address me like a gentleman. However his SARCASM couldn't hide his PERSONAL negative feelings against me. I never remember insulting him. I really don't understand why he's so personal in attacking me?

On the other hand I have nothing personal against Mr. Conrad J. Obligacion, an Iglesia ni Cristo bonafide member. I cannot fault him for behaving like someone who has no God-- a pagan if you will. I cannot blame him for his AD HOMINEM arguments either. I believe this is how he should be. This is how he was CATECHIZED in his cult and this is how HE IS PAID by the Iglesia ni Cristo as a Minister. Can a man cultivate wheat from thornbushes? I can only respond to his rantings by counter-acting against his lies by exposing a MORE OBJECTIVE TRUTH over his PERSONAL view on "truth."

Please understand that Mr. Ogligacion, a diehard defender of the Iglesia ni Cristo has numerous ALIASES so that NO ONE could TRACE him. It's one of his DECEPTION TACTICS.

His DISHONESTY many of which I had exposed earlier in my post Ang Panlilinlang ni CONRAD J. OBLIGACION kaanib ng Iglesia ni Cristo® is quite shocking.  It's hard to believe someone who claims to be in the "real church" can do that.

Though he considers me as his PERSONAL ENEMY, I DON'T consider him as such. Mr. Conrad wasn't my enemy by birth. I see him as someone who really needs our understanding. He is NOT ranting for nothing.

But his disproportionate BIGOTRY and extreme HATRED against all Catholics and those DEFENDING the FAITH makes him rants uncontrollable like a rider who lost control of his own horse. His ANTI-CATHOLIC agenda makes him a first-class ATTACKER doing anything so as to destroy what he perceives as INC "enemies".

He is professionally WELL TRAINED in that field. No doubt, he is "TRUE BLOODED Iglesia ni Cristo Member" said a blogger who observed his un-Christian behavior (if INC were considered Christians for denying the Divinity of Christ).

But HERE'S THE TRUTH: Mr. Conrad J. Obligacion was a STALKER. Secretly he's follwing me on Twitter. He tried adding me in Facebook but I declined since I doubted his real intentions.

Mr. Obligacion is a STEALER. He's a ROBBER. He's a LIAR and a DECEIVER. The reason why I accused him as such is because he STEALS NAMES, he ROBS IDENTITIES, he posts bogus ACCOUNTS to LIE and to DECEIVE many.

I can only praise his gut in exposing his TRUE SELF. At least we can HAVE a CLEAR GLIMPSE of how MEMBERS of this cult VIOLENTLY ATTACK anyone who questions their doctrines.

This is how he EXPECTED to be. As I have said earlier, can a man HARVEST WHEAT from THORNBUSHES?

Whether he is resbak, readme, cedric_amalon, c_amalon, geoff, catholicivatan, jay_manalo, inc_defender etc, it doesn't matter. Neither he proved me wrong nor he proved he ISN'T readme. Neither the OWNER of README blog says WHO HE REALLY IS.

The Ang Dating Daan have ONCE exposed ACCURATELY the fake "truthcaster" and his REAL NAME, they could be also saying the truth by claiming "RESBAK" and "README" are ONE and the same. (read HERE) they could be saying the TRUTH about the IDENTITY of CONRAD alias RESBAK and README at webupon.com/web-takl:

Jake Astudillo Says:
January 29th, 2010 at 12:41 am
That Wikipedia thing is a product of the editing of the Iglesia ni Cristo (INC) members who live there.

Conrad J. Obligacion who stole the TruthCaster monicker and who calls himself “ReadMe” and Resbak attempted to re-write the whole of the bio of Bro. Eliseo Soriano in Wikipedia and made it entirely negative.

Obviously, they are being protected by Moriori of Wikipedia.

The real TruthCaster is Preacher Soriano. He has a program in this name in which for years he tried to propagate the words of God. Obligacion has nothing to do with truth but falsehood.

After stealing his name, Obligacion attempts to re-package the evangelist as an evil person, heavily associating the word, RAPE, to Soriano.

Now, who is more confused, a certain Conrad Obligacion who CANNOT even PROVED his identity over that of readme OR this ADD member who once had discovered "truthcaster's" real name?!

Let hisreaders discover that!

Conrad Obligacion said....

And now my resbak to this obvious disinformation campaign by the gay prostitute catholicdefender2000 let me enlighten my readers on who he really is. Mr catholicdefender2000 is not other that catholicivatan who went by the alisas losav. He used to own http://catholicivatan.blogspot.com which he uses to lambaste the INC. Once he was exposed as a gay prostitute, he decided to separate his real identity by creating two blogs, one in which he tries to potray himself as a upstanding gentle hearted catholic adherent http://kawkayan.blogspot.com and another, to spew invectives and lies against the INC as catholicdefender2000 http://catholicdefender2000.blogspot.com.

I am starting to believe that some dogs do bite their own tails. Mr. Obligacion is denying something only to CONFIRM something.

So he is trying to PAINT his image like someone who is GREATER than the subject of discussion here. He is trying to STEAL the attention to HIMSELF.

The subject we've been critical with is about FELIX MANALO's self proclamation and the IGLESIA NI CRISTO's claims as the "true" Church which Christ built from the First Century.

What we are defending here is against INC's venomous ATTACK on the Church, the Pope, the Saints, and all Catholic teachings. I think our readers have sensed that because not all readers are as "dim-witted" as the author of resbak.

The topic here IS NOT about RESBAK or CONRAD OBLIGACION. So please stop thinking that there is any existing "disinformation campaign" about HIM (???) No! Sorry but Catholic Defenders are NOT interested in him at all. He is being talked about kasi UMEEPAL siya.

Contrary to what he accuses me of, here's the truth and you can verify it:

NO ONE had accused me of STEALING his/her personal identity nor anyone COMPLAINED about my behavior in the Internet.

I WASN'T even BANNED from any forums elsewhere nor anyone ACCUSED me of misbehaving in forums. I don't have known enemies and security threats in any of my Social Network accounts UNTIL Mr. OBLIGACION came and MESSED it up ALL.

I never stalked, I never stolen names, I never pretended to be someone else except me.

I never been interested to personal attacks, not even any member of the Iglesia ni Cristo for that matter.

I never been into maliciously attacking anyone's sexual preferences, nor had I ridiculed anyone just because of his/her personality.

I never created any bogus websites or blogs that bears anyone's names except that I freely posted my REAL photo and name in my blogs.

On the contrary, my ACCUSER Mr. Conrad J. Obligacion DONE them ALL!

So who is interested in WHO?

Following me on Twitter and Facebook wouldn't be so normal for a "straight" man. So who is "gay"? His readers may have gotten some clues here. Thanks to his tactlessness.

Rather he SHOULD be explaining something to his READERS why he's compulsive in STALKING at me.

On the other hand, it's highly PROBABLE that his SEXUAL INSECURITIES being homophobic reveals his suppressed sexual gay fantasies or perhaps his sexual insecurities makes him uncomfortable with sexual issues on homosexuals is quite REVEALING. His sexual insecurities is telling us that his SEXUAL PREFERENCES is deeply hidden in his homophobic discomfort behavior and his RANTINGS surfaces it out. Quite interesting though.

Now, from the mouth of the horse came out the truth. He said that I "...used to own http://catholicivatan.blogspot.com...".  Not until when HE STOLE it from me!

No matter how many blogs I wanted to create, it's none of his business. But having one but full of bigotry and hatred and misinformation, posting anti-Catholic biased articles, using STOLEN blogs while COWARDLY HIDING his real identity is DISGUSTING, very UNBECOMING, extremely UNPROFESSIONAL, UNETHICAL, IMMORAL, DISRESPECTFUL unworthy of anyone's trust, belief, sympathy or respect on that matter.

And before he accuses me of  "...spew[ing] invectives and lies against the INC", he has to admit that he LIED again.

Which of my posts had I lied? I have PROVIDED all needed resources with links and books and even INC's own official magazine called PASUGO with date of publication and pages.

So where did I LIE Mr. Minister Obligacion?

According to him, "once a LIAR will always a LIAR."
Conrad Obligacaion said...

In any case, I’ve proven him to be a liar many times over and so I have the least interest at what he’s currently doing right now. All I know is that once a liar, always a liar and this has been proven again by the gay prostitute, catholicdefender2000.

INDEED! 

I feel redeemed again. 
That's proven of you; a HABITUAL LIAR, a DECEIVER and a CHEATER!

You are NOT who you you are.  You pretended to be YOU.  Thanks to their rival for the exposition of who CONRAD OBLIGACION was at Now Public.

And again he LIED in this forum and DENIED being a member of the cult Iglesia ni Cristo:

"I don’t have any affiliation from the INC Administration nor NET25. Never had and probably never will. If you have issues with them, then please take it up with them."
So that he REAPS what he sow.  In the same FORUM, here's what his ENEMIES say about this habitial liar and a deceiver Conrad Obligacion:

peter panlilio (not verified) said...
Hey truthcaster-wanna be!

You will always be a wanna-be, very gay! Gay! Gay! Gay! Imagine using a name and title that is not yours.

TJ-011 (not verified) said...
Shame on you Conrad "Truth Distorter" Obligacion

truthoriented said...
You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery.


So this Truthcaster just opened up a site?


Oh, of all name, why he picked up resbak as a domain, which in Tagalog means to avenge. This Conrad Obligacion's heart is filled with envy, revenge and vile.

marlyna (not verified) said...
people who are desperate for revenge can do just about anything in order to hurt their target.
i think this is your intention in writing this.


you see, your expose could have been credible if you have shown some real proofs and evidences. more so, will be credible if you tell the readers who you really are, but of course, you will not do that because you are not telling the truth, hiding by fake name!

Ryoma Echizen (not verified) said...
MISS OBLIGACION holds no credibility as a writer. He's not a man biblically speaking. Even his name reveals what kind of person he is.

Resbak is a well-known INC blogger among Catholic/Christian blogsite owners. Actually, we can easily know the INC members who comments on blogs and different internet articles. INC members have dirty mouth. They malign and attack people who are exposing Iglesia Ni Cristo. INC members attack, create blogs, steal usernames, malign people and fabricate lies to all non-INC members.


(Resbak is a tagalog street word for revenge - good job in picking an alias, it totally reflects the INC spirit of payback time)

Cenon Bibe said...

NAKAKITA po kasi TAYO ng ILANG NAGLALAKIHANG PROBLEMA sa BLOG ni TRUTHCASTER.


Una po, HINDI PO NAGPAKILALA si TRUTHCASTER.


SINABI lang po roon na ang AUTHOR niyon ay "filipino male blogging out of the SF bay area. i’m blogging about my current interest mainly religion, history, tech, news!


"Currently on assignment and based in Munich, Germany!"


WALA pong KONKRETONG PAGPAPAKILALA.


Ano po yon? IKINAHIHIYA ba ni TRUTHCASTER ang SARILI NIYANG BLOG?


Kung IKINAHIHIYA ni TRUTHCASTER ang KANYANG BLOG ay MAYROON naman pong MALINAW na DAHILAN: MARAMI po (o baka KARAMIHAN) ng NILALAMAN ng KANYANG BLOG ay PANINIRA LANG sa IGLESIA KATOLIKA o sa SIMBAHANG KATOLIKO.


...HINDI po MALAYANG MAKAPAG-RE-REACT o MAKASASAGOT ang mga GUSTONG MAG-KOMENTO.


MERON pong CENSORSHIP at PINIPILI LANG ang mga REAKSYON, KOMENTO at PUNA.


Sa PAGKAKAUNAWA KO po, ang NAGSI-CENSOR LANG ay yung MARAMI ang ITINATAGO.


May sinabi po si TRUTHCASTER sa ATIN na ang hindi lang daw niya pinalulusot ay ang mga "kabastusan."


...Dahil po sa mga iyan ay MASASABI NATIN na WALANG KREDEBILIDAD ang BLOG ni TRUTHCASTER at HINDI NARARAPAT na BIGYAN ng SERYOSONG PANSIN.


...So, SALAMAT na lang, TRUTHCASTER pero MARAMING SERYOSONG BLOG na PUWEDE NATING PAG-AKSAYAHAN ng PANAHON at HINDI KASAMA sa mga IYON ang BLOG MO.


SORRY na lang.


PERSONALLY, MARAHIL kung MAKAKAHANAP KA ng TAPANG na ILAGAY ang PANGALAN MO sa BLOG MO ay BAKA MABAGO PA ang ISIP KO.


Hammers of Heretics said...

A certain INC blogger who own the website resbak.com has a hobby of attacking the Catholic Church and its doctrines. He claims he has proof that the Catholic Church is not Apostolic.


...I was surprised that I found NO PROOF of his claims at all! What surprised me more is that instead of presenting facts, he just added more accusations to the Church. Is this how the INC proves something?


...To tell you, MR. INC the truth, YOU ARGUMENTS STINK. None of it even suggest a hint of a break from the apostolic succession of the Catholic Church.
Now, we have proven that, "once a liar, always a liar." And should I say a "PROSTITUTE" of the DECEIVER himself will always be a prostitute of the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated by the blog owner.

Thank you and God bless you.

My Blog List

My Calendar